Architects & Engineers Call for New 9/11 Investigation
More than 1,000 worldwide architects and engineers now support the call for a new investigation into the destruction of the Twin Towers and Building 7 at the World Trade Center on September 11, 2001. After careful examination of the official explanation, along with the forensic data omitted from official reports, these professionals have concluded that a new independent investigation into these mysterious collapses is needed.
A press conference will be held concurrently in 38 cities in 6 countries. These prominent architectural and engineering professionals will discuss the organization’s findings and concerns: “The official FEMA and NIST reports provide insufficient, contradictory, and fraudulent accounts of the circumstances of the towers’ destruction. We are therefore calling for a grand jury investigation of NIST officials.”
Other disturbing facts emerging from the forensic evidence include:
- Complete destruction of both Twin Towers in just 10 to 14 seconds at near free-fall acceleration
- Over 100 first-responder reports of explosions and flashes at onset of destruction
- Multi-ton steel sections ejected laterally 600 ft at 60 mph
- Mid-air pulverization of 90,000 tons of concrete & metal decking
- 1200-foot-dia. debris field: no “pancaked” floors seen in the debris pile
- Several tons of molten metal found in debris.
- Evidence of advanced explosive nano-thermitic composite material found in the WTC dust by an international team of scientist.